On Tuesday Sep. 9 between 8 and 9 PM (Eastern) there may be one or more interruptions to STScI's internet connection.
As of April 13, the archive is now using the STScI Single Sign-On (SSO) identity manager.
To check on your account click
For more information about how accounts were transitioned click here.
- ASTRO - ASTRO Observatory
- HUT - Hopkins Ultraviolet Explorer
- UIT - Ultraviolet Imaging Telescope
- WUPPE - Wisconsin Ultraviolet Photo-Polarimeter Experiment
- Copernicus - Copernicus
- DSS - Digitized Sky Survey
- EPOCH - Extrasolar Planet Observations and Characterization
- EUVE - Extreme Ultraviolet Explorer
- FUSE - Far Ultraviolet Spectrographic Explorer
- GALEX - Galaxy Evolution Explorer
- GSC - Guide Star Catalogs
- HPOL - Halfwave Spectropolarimeter
- HST - Hubble Space Telescope
- IUE - International Ultraviolet Explorer
- KEPLER - Kepler (search for earth-size planets)
- K2 - Kepler follow-up (exoplanet search)
- ORFEUS - Orbiting Retrievable Far and Extreme Ultraviolet Spectrometers-SPAS
- BEFS - Berkeley Extreme and Far-UV Spectrometer
- TUES - Tübingen Ultraviolet Echelle Spectrometer
- IMAPS - Interstellar Medium Absorption Profile Spectrograph
- SWIFT-UVOT SWIFT satellite UV/Optical monitor
- VLA-FIRST Very Large Array - Faint Images of the Radio Sky at Twenty-cm
- XMM-OM Xray Multi-Mirror Telescope - Optical Monitor data
You may be interested in tracking the location of the satellites still in orbit.
Links to real-time satellite tracking for: