About this ArticleMAST Staff - 2023 Jul 03
- The JWST Extragalactic Medium-band Survey (JEMS) is a deep Cycle 1 imaging survey program using 5 medium-band filters at 2 and 4 microns (F182M, F210M, F430M, F460M, F480M). With two NIRCam detector footprints (using all 5 filters) and one NIRISS imaging footprint (using F430M and F480M filters), the data total 15.6 square arcminutes with integration times 13915-27830 seconds, including full coverage of the Hubble Ultra Deep Field (HUDF), building on the deepest multi-wavelength public datasets available anywhere on the sky. These science-ready mosaics reach 5s point source limits (ABmag) of 29.2 in 2µm filters and 28.2-28.6 at 4µm. The chosen filters create a JWST imaging survey in the UDF that enables novel analysis of a range of spectral features potentially across the redshift range of 0.3 < z < 20, including Paschen-a, Ha+[N II], and [O III]+Hbeta emission at high spatial resolution. View JEMS Collection Page>
- GUVPNcat is a catalog matching all confirmed and possible PNe (PNcat) with the Galaxy Evolution Explorer (GALEX) UV sky surveys, the Sloan Digital Sky Survey (SDSS) data release 16 (DR16), and the Panoramic Survey Telescope and Rapid Response System (Pan-STARRS) PS1 second release. A total of 671 PNe were observed by GALEX in far-UV and/or near-UV, 83 PNe by SDSS, and 1819 by Pan-STARRS. These matched catalogs were merged into one table containing a total of 375 PNe, with UV and optical photometry over a total spectral coverage of about 1540-9610Å. View GUVPNcat Collection Page >
- GSFC-ELEANOR-LITE light curves for Sector 7 are now available. This Sector adds 8,319,865 light curves to the collection. There are now a total of 25 million light curves available for this HLSP through the MAST Portal and astroquery.mast. View GSFC-Eleanor-Lite Collection Page >
- TICA quick-look, calibrated TESS full frame images from Sector 65, Orbit 2; Sector 66, Orbit 1; and 66, Orbit 2A View TICA Collection Page >
- QLP calibrated TESS light curves for Sector 57 are now available in MAST Portal and astroquery.mast. This release adds 1,053,901 light curves to the collection. View QLP Collection Page >
If you are thinking about contributing a High-Level Science Product of your own, please fill out the HLSP Interest Form to get started. HLSPs archived on MAST enjoy permanent hosting space, additional visibility, and, often, increased citation rates. Any further questions on the process can be sent to the Archive Help Desk.