STScI will be performing network upgrades on the following dates:
- Sat 24 Apr 2021, 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM EDT (11:00 - 20:00 UTC)
- Sat 1 May 2021, 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM EDT (11:00 - 20:00 UTC)
- Sun 2 May 2021, 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM EDT (11:00 - 20:00 UTC)
- Sat 1 May 2021, time TBD
- Sun 2 May 2021, time TBD
Services may be unavailable or interrupted during these times.
Archive Status & Staging Disk Capacity
Request Information for
In the last 96 hours:
501 requests were made.
492 of these requests are COMPLETE.
0 of these requests are still RUNNING.
The average time it took for a request to complete during this time period is 258.022357 seconds.
The median time it took for a request to complete during this time period is 55.5 seconds.
Check status of an individual request:
Planned Archive Downtimes
These are scheduled downtimes which will affect access to the MAST HST Archive.
Note: Due to the nature of the archive systems, we cannot always report un
The DADS system serves data from the HST and FUSE archives.
Public HST data is also available at CADC and ESAC:
Staging Disk Capacity
Here is the current capacity of the Archive
host's (archive.stsci.edu) staging disk:
Wed Apr 21 01:43:59 UTC 2021
979.2 GB of 8063.3 GB used (12.1%)
If the capacity is near 100%, then the staging disk is full, and HOST
retrievals and retrivals submitted through the Web interface will fail.
When that happens, you may either
When the disk is full, and you have data on it you don't need, please let us know
so we can delete it to make space for other retrievals.
- Wait until there is more space on the staging disk (every day, files older than three days are swept from the staging disk), or
- you can select NET retrieval instead of HOST and have the data sent directly to your machine.