STScI is discontinuing support of the WFPC2 Association interface.
We encourage you to utilize the WFPC2 combined images and associated source lists that
are part of the Hubble Legacy Archive (HLA).
The HLA has several levels of data for WFPC2.
- Level 1 data are the indivdual exposures.
- Level 2 data are the combined images (exposures with the same filter, same camera, and within the same visit).
WFPC2 level2 images are combined using multidrizzle.
These products are similar to those produced as WFPC2 Associations.
- Level 3 are deep combined images or mosaics created by combining data taken at differenet visits to the target.
- Level 4 data are false color images (a combination of two or three colors, depending on what is available). They are included with other selections to help users assess data quality.
- Level 5 data are the community-contributed high-level science products (HLSP).
For more information about HLA data see the HLA FAQ.
If you would still like to use the WFPC2 associations, please visit the site at ST-ECF.