STScI’s Internet connections will be UNAVAILABLE Sunday, November 18, 2018 from 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM. We apologize for the inconvenience.
( PDF, DOC )
- describes features of K2 operations, performance, data analysis, and
archive products which are common to most K2 campaigns, but different
in degree or kind from the corresponding features of the Kepler mission.
Format Information for
Cadence Pixel Files
- describes the FITS files collectively known as the 'cadence data
set' which are produced during level 1 processing by the DMC. This
includes the cadence pixel files and their associated pixel mapping
reference files (PMRFs).
- A description of the Ecliptic Plane Input Catalog. Its primary purpose
is to provide positions and Kepler magnitudes for target
management and aperture photometry.
- A description of the Kepler archive and data products.
Although written for Kepler, the K2 data products are basically the same.
Fine Guidance Sensor Data
- describes the data content and format for both Kepler and K2 FGS data, and gives
example MATLAB scripts to read the times series files.